friendship never end
friendship forever
what the ?????
they  should replaced it by
FRIENDSHIP SURELY END!!
FRIENDSHIP WONT LAST FOREVER!!
nice.better.and no one will b hurt
haha..merepekkan..tp reality
penipu!.."do u love me"???"of course"
dah la xyah la hidup dgn menipu..dont say u love me if u not
i keep thinking...
friendship perempuan sesama perempuan sampai mane??
bile sakit hati mule masam muke..y dont kalo jumpe..slesaikan same2
bile ada laki (bf) kawan terus lupe
bile dah kawen nnt lagi laa..
n i keep thinking
y i love my frens sooo much??
mak ckp "abaikan..kalo dorg xde pon ko x mati"
tp bkn aku ckp
without them mmg aku x mati tp..tah la x complete


once:
i wont trust love from family coz they keep lying to me
i wont trust love frm men coz they keep hurting me..
i do trust friendship..coz i love the way they loved me


but now i dont think i can trust any of them..just me trust myself not to trust them all..


p/s: dont ask me y..aku cume luahkan ape yang aku rase
its my blog,my site..if u dont like it..just go away

Followers